Modified on:

How can parents and guardians get in touch with a Homeless Education Liaison?

Parents and guardians can get in touch with a Homeless Education Liaison by contacting their child’s school or the school district office. Many school districts list contact information for the liaison on their website. School staff can also direct parents and guardians to the liaison if they ask for assistance.

Was this article helpful?
Related posts

Events | Hero Nominations | And More!

Thanks for visiting. Incredible Hearts is currently undergoing a complete overhaul. We’re updating, and adding new features and programs that will help charitable organizations maximize donations, both monetary and in-kind. While we’re in this transition, you can browse and create a free account. If you would like to schedule a demo to view the donation platform or to discuss the Incredible Hearts Gifting & Loyalty Rewards Program, please give us a call at 800.234.5444 or email This website uses cookies to improve your experience. By using this website you agree to our  Data Protection Policy.